Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prayer chain

Hello my friends,

Just realized today that many of you were somehow dropped from the Haiti update list and haven't been receiving the emails I have been sending. Please go to my blog, A Heart for Haiti, at http://donnatyson.blogspot.com to see the news from Haiti.

Also, I am again asking for your help with manning a continuous prayer chain to stand in the gap for our mission team that is flying into Port-au-Prince in the morning. Please pray about taking even one hour to pray and read scripture dedicated to this team's safety and work for our Lord.

Below is an email I received from Sherrie Fausey this morning. Let's continue to hold her up in prayer as she recuperates.

I love you all and am so thankful for your continued support and prayers. I believe we are going to see many miracles in the days ahead.

In His Love,

Donna

3 comments:

Angie said...

Please put Jane Parker down for 12:00PM each day. Thank you.

Donna Tyson said...

Jane, I have added your name as requested. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
Donna

Donna Tyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.